§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Herein we inform you that we collect personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, and user behavior.
(2) Responsible party concerning Article 4 paragraph 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Katrin Lowitz, Wallstraße 37, 63225 For e-mail address please see our contact information.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data after it is no longer required, or after a limited storage time due to statutory retention requirements.
(4) We may at times rely on outside service providers for individual functions of our offers or services. We may use your data for advertising purposes by informing you about the respective options and the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right to your personal information,
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data.
§ 3 collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. This includes the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website with stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO ):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (data page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Amount of data transmitted
- Website from which the request comes
- Browser type, vesion, and language
- Your computer Operating system and its interface.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive by your internet browser software. This information helps us present our web site to you in a more user friendly and effective way. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include are session cookies that store the session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allow your computer to be recognized during your session on our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services available only to a registered user. To register you will need to provide personal information needed to offer the service. The aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) At times we may use external service providers to process your data. They have been carefully selected, insptected, and commissioned by us and are bound by our the same data protection rights.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if required for participation, competition, contracts, or similar services are offered by us together with partners. Further information will be noted in the description of the offer.
(4) If any of our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) You may revoke your consent to the use and processing of your data at any time. Such revocation will affect all your personal information and the processing of it effective immediatly after we receive your request.
(2) We may use your personal data based on your intrests to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe on the web site in the description of the function or offeer. You may object to the use of your data at aty time. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue use of your data, or adapt the data processing, or explain our legitimate reasons for using your data.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time by informing us through our contact details: Contact
§ 6 Use of our portal
(1) Insofar as you wish to use our portal, you must register by providing your e-mail address, a password of your choice and a user name. We require you to use your legal name, a pseudonymous is not possible. If you register as an organization, we will review your infomration to determine if your organization is consistent with the principles of our platform. The specification of the aforementioned data is mandatory, all other information is voluntary to use our portal.
(2) When you use our portal, we store your data required for the fulfillment of the contract, including details of the payment method, until you delete your account. Furthermore, we will store the voluntary data provided by you for the time of your use of the portal, unless you delete it. All information can be added, edited, or deleted in the secure customer area. The legal basis is Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(3) If you use the portal, your data may be made available to other participants and non-participants of the portal in accordance with the need for contract performance. Your entire profile is visible to all.
(4) In order to prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, the connection is encrypted using TLS technology.
§ 7 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics also uses "cookies", which are small text files that are stored on your computer to allow analysis of youruse of our website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, with the use of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not not include individual identifiable data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies in your setting menu of your browser; however, please note that without cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. If you want to prevent the collection and use by Google of the data generated by the cookies and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) you may download and install a browser add-on here: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are shortened so personal data is excluded. If there exists any personal data collected about you, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offers and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(6) Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
User Conditions: google.com/analytics/terms/de.html,
and the data protection policy: google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy.